-
June 22nd, 2004, 10:35 PM
#41
Inactive Member
all happiness comes with a price... often the jealousy and envy of others is a part of the price...rest peacefully, enjoy life and love... but never become too comfortable in anything... the greatest enemy of any person is himself...
-
June 22nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
#42
HB Forum Owner
hmm that makes quite a bit of sense there *S*
-
June 23rd, 2004, 01:10 AM
#43
Inactive Member
I dunno.....I guess, I just think that life is to short and I'm just gonna start throwing myself into things that feel right. You'll never find true love and happiness if you can't let down walls long enough for people to get to know you.
-
June 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
#44
HB Forum Owner
exactly and truth be told kell...
i am trully happier than i've ever been and thats only becuase i more or less said FUCK makin everyone else happy i need to make myself happy...and look where i am now*beams*
-
June 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
#45
Inactive Member
that's where I wanna be too *S*
-
June 24th, 2004, 05:01 AM
#46
HB Forum Owner
-
June 25th, 2004, 01:37 AM
#47
Inactive Member
I know T....how is cowboy??
-
June 28th, 2004, 06:22 AM
#48
HB Forum Owner
He's good*smiles happily*
-
July 9th, 2004, 01:43 AM
#49
Inactive Member
I can't remember the last time you were this happpy *S*
-
July 11th, 2004, 05:53 AM
#50
HB Forum Owner
*L* prolly the day my divorce was final*L* no wait...i wasn't this happy then either*L* dayum close tho
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks